Welcome to NaturalWoof!

Welcome to NaturalWoof, where you can read about the latest in natural and eco-friendly dog supplies.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Naturalwoof's NEW Item of the Day

We are so excited about our NEW line of dog T-Shirts.  Check out the "I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-Shirt"!


The I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-shirt is our favorite new addition! These stylist t-shirts are made by Read My Paws, designers of unique designer clothing to fit any doggie's lifestyle and yours! The I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog Tshirt is just one of their fashionable styles that makes a statement. When Woof is Not Enough!
The I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-shirts are 100% organic cotton tank tops in earth red. There is so much doggie clothing on the market right now, but the I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-shirt is one you can feel good about. When you are making environmentally conscious choices, every little bit counts. The I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-shirt is just one more way to make a difference. Heads will turn when your dog struts his stuff wearing his new I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-shirt. This dog T-shirt makes a perfect gift for your pooch or for the dog lover in your life. One of the best things about the I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-shirt is that it is made in the USA! The I Am Your Dogma 100% Organic Dog T-shirt is available in sizes XS-2XL.

No comments: